June 26, 2017 I stepped into Pure Life Health Centers and my life hasn’t been the same.
As soon as I walked in the doors, it’s as if my soul knew it was home.
It’s really interesting how life, how the universe, how God lead me to my path. My friend Brooke invited me to the office a few times for some events and I wasn’t able to make it. Funniest part, Brooke and I never hung out but she followed me on Facebook and saw something in me, she knew I needed to walk into those doors.
I finally made it in and I am happy I did.
There are not enough words to explain the amount of growth and healing that has happened to me within the last year. But I will try my best to keep it to a minimum and not bore you.
Pure Life Health Centers is much more than a Chiropractic practice, it’s a place that people can call home, where one feels unconditional love and supported on their journey.
I started care with Dr. Kevin Davine in July 2017. My first adjustment was MAGICAL. I remember crying tears of joy as I was resting, it’s as if a light was flowing through me; I knew that I was in the right place.
I found myself wanting to be there as much as possible, I would attend the lectures, any special events, and their meditations. Kevin was not only my doctor but become family. He has a way of presenting information that makes sense and also challenges your way of thinking. He is truly something special!
A couple of weeks after my first adjustment, I was asked to complete my Sacred Contracts. This truly changed my life and helped me understand myself and my path in this life. (Feel free to reach out if you want more information and would like to cast your wheel.)
As I was attending Pure Life, I was working at my previous job at Chick-Fil-A and I was planning on leaving in December/January. Little did I know that I would actually be leaving in August and starting at Pure Life as their receptionist in September! This also brought a huge healing in my life.
Last year, I was traveling almost every month. I wanted to escape my life, traveling kept me distracted. But somehow Pure Life made me feel grounded, it truly felt like I belonged, it was home for me. I found myself traveling less and actually finding a family.
For my birthday in December I invited all my Pure Life family and they actually took up half of my party! I was so blessed that in only two months of working their I had so many people show up to celebrate me.
I felt so loved from the first day and I just want to love everyone that walks in that door. I want everyone that comes to Pure Life to know they have a home, they have a family, that they are cared for and that I love them unconditionally.
I could seriously write a book on my journey this past year but I am going to bullet point important events that happened so far:
- I BECOME VEGAN
- Found myself being less stressed, angry and anxious
- Starting getting closer to animals
- Compassionate towards others
- Craved being outside more
- Completed SEVERAL Water and Juice Fasts
- Detoxified and cleansed my system
- Found myself with bursts of energy
- Felt inspired, motivated and mentally clear
- Had several spiritual moments and connected to higher source
Processed with VSCO with ke1 preset
Processed with VSCO with 7 preset
- Meet many of my SOUL MATES
- Meet my best friends that have taught me about myself and love me unconditionally
- Meet my Twin Flame that has been a mirror for me, has showered me in love and has taught me some of my biggest lessons in life
- Made a family and have found a home
- Stronger connection to nature and animals
- Animals gravitate to me more
- I enjoy being outside especially in the sun
- I see the beautiful in nature
Processed with VSCO with kp8 preset
Processed with VSCO with 7 preset
- Tapped into my spiritual gifts
- I am very intuitive and I am a healer in my relationships
- Working with my inner child
- Healing with my hands
- Connection with angels
- I Become a BADASS
- I am confident in who I am
- I have love and compassion during my growth
- I love everyone
- I will protect and defend my family at Pure Life
- Casted my Archetypal wheel
- Find who I am in my Ego and Higher Self
- Understand how I relate and express myself to the world and how the world views me
- How I interact with my friends and even in relationships
- Figured out who I am in my Highest Potential and what that looks like
- This helped me better communicate with myself and others and how to create healthy boundaries for myself
- Re-did my living room!
- Not only have I been liberating my emotional home but my actual home as well
I am express the amount of gratitude I have. Sometimes I look at my life and laugh.
I ask my all the time, “How did I get here? How did I get so blessed to be here?”. I kid you not, it feels like a movie and even a dream at times. But I wouldn’t have it any other way.
I always tell people, when my dad passed away, it’s like something inside of me woke up. Pure Life also did that for me. I woke up from my previous life, I know that I am following my path, my purpose in life.
I know that this isn’t for everyone and it might not even make any sense but I had a calling to write about it, about my journey this past year.
If you ever get a chance, if you are looking to change your life, to feel loved and tap into your full potential then I would recommend walking into Pure Life.
Pure Life has also helped with the following:
- back pain
- seizure symptoms
- loss of sleep
- AND SO MUCH MORE
Feel free to check out our website to find out more about what we do! www.purelifehealthcenters.com Pure Life provides a great amount of workshops and knowledge for FREE. We are about educating the community and helping people find the answers from within.
Thank you for letting share this huge part of me that I haven’t truly express about. If you are interested in learning more details about my journey with Pure Life, let me know.
I love you all.
Here are some more pictures of friends, events, and things I appreciate about Pure Life!