If you gave us a dollar for every time we get asked if we are dating, we would have a butt load of money. Joey and I have a special connection, we have unconditional love for each other. Read more to see how real our bond is…
“Karina, what in the world are you talking about?”
(I talk to myself sometimes and this is what I think people may say about the titles of my posts. ha ha)
As I was saying, Unconditional Love is one of the toughest and hardest workouts I have experienced. When I decided that I wanted to love unconditionally, I agreed to go through a roller coaster of emotions, to be tested about my love in many situations, and to heal throughout this journey.
June 26, 2017 I stepped into Pure Life Health Centers and my life hasn’t been the same.
As soon as I walked in the doors, it’s as if my soul knew it was home.
It’s really interesting how life, how the universe, how God lead me to my path. My friend Brooke invited me to the office a few times for some events and I wasn’t able to make it. Funniest part, Brooke and I never hung out but she followed me on Facebook and saw something in me, she knew I needed to walk into those doors.
I finally made it in and I am happy I did.
There are not enough words to explain the amount of growth and healing that has happened to me within the last year. But I will try my best to keep it to a minimum and not bore you.
Pure Life Health Centers is much more than a Chiropractic practice, it’s a place that people can call home, where one feels unconditional love and supported on their journey.
I started care with Dr. Kevin Davine in July 2017. My first adjustment was MAGICAL. I remember crying tears of joy as I was resting, it’s as if a light was flowing through me; I knew that I was in the right place.
I found myself wanting to be there as much as possible, I would attend the lectures, any special events, and their meditations. Kevin was not only my doctor but become family. He has a way of presenting information that makes sense and also challenges your way of thinking. He is truly something special!
A couple of weeks after my first adjustment, I was asked to complete my Sacred Contracts. This truly changed my life and helped me understand myself and my path in this life. (Feel free to reach out if you want more information and would like to cast your wheel.)
As I was attending Pure Life, I was working at my previous job at Chick-Fil-A and I was planning on leaving in December/January. Little did I know that I would actually be leaving in August and starting at Pure Life as their receptionist in September! This also brought a huge healing in my life.
Last year, I was traveling almost every month. I wanted to escape my life, traveling kept me distracted. But somehow Pure Life made me feel grounded, it truly felt like I belonged, it was home for me. I found myself traveling less and actually finding a family.
For my birthday in December I invited all my Pure Life family and they actually took up half of my party! I was so blessed that in only two months of working their I had so many people show up to celebrate me.
I felt so loved from the first day and I just want to love everyone that walks in that door. I want everyone that comes to Pure Life to know they have a home, they have a family, that they are cared for and that I love them unconditionally.
I could seriously write a book on my journey this past year but I am going to bullet point important events that happened so far:
- I BECOME VEGAN
- Found myself being less stressed, angry and anxious
- Starting getting closer to animals
- Compassionate towards others
- Craved being outside more
- Completed SEVERAL Water and Juice Fasts
- Detoxified and cleansed my system
- Found myself with bursts of energy
- Felt inspired, motivated and mentally clear
- Had several spiritual moments and connected to higher source
- Meet many of my SOUL MATES
- Meet my best friends that have taught me about myself and love me unconditionally
- Meet my Twin Flame that has been a mirror for me, has showered me in love and has taught me some of my biggest lessons in life
- Made a family and have found a home
- Stronger connection to nature and animals
- Animals gravitate to me more
- I enjoy being outside especially in the sun
- I see the beautiful in nature
- Tapped into my spiritual gifts
- I am very intuitive and I am a healer in my relationships
- Working with my inner child
- Healing with my hands
- Connection with angels
- I Become a BADASS
- I am confident in who I am
- I have love and compassion during my growth
- I love everyone
- I will protect and defend my family at Pure Life
- Casted my Archetypal wheel
- Find who I am in my Ego and Higher Self
- Understand how I relate and express myself to the world and how the world views me
- How I interact with my friends and even in relationships
- Figured out who I am in my Highest Potential and what that looks like
- This helped me better communicate with myself and others and how to create healthy boundaries for myself
- Re-did my living room!
- Not only have I been liberating my emotional home but my actual home as well
I am express the amount of gratitude I have. Sometimes I look at my life and laugh.
I ask my all the time, “How did I get here? How did I get so blessed to be here?”. I kid you not, it feels like a movie and even a dream at times. But I wouldn’t have it any other way.
I always tell people, when my dad passed away, it’s like something inside of me woke up. Pure Life also did that for me. I woke up from my previous life, I know that I am following my path, my purpose in life.
I know that this isn’t for everyone and it might not even make any sense but I had a calling to write about it, about my journey this past year.
If you ever get a chance, if you are looking to change your life, to feel loved and tap into your full potential then I would recommend walking into Pure Life.
Pure Life has also helped with the following:
- back pain
- seizure symptoms
- loss of sleep
- AND SO MUCH MORE
Feel free to check out our website to find out more about what we do! www.purelifehealthcenters.com Pure Life provides a great amount of workshops and knowledge for FREE. We are about educating the community and helping people find the answers from within.
Thank you for letting share this huge part of me that I haven’t truly express about. If you are interested in learning more details about my journey with Pure Life, let me know.
I love you all.
Here are some more pictures of friends, events, and things I appreciate about Pure Life!
A break from social media is kind of weird for me.
My friends and family are used to me posting almost daily on Facebook and Instagram. I usually post about my adventures, reminders to be thankful and live a positive life, and post inspirational and honest videos about my life on my stories. I felt like one of my purposes was to share and spread love and light to those around me. Continue reading “Why I took time off from Social Media…”
What could I possibly blog about with a title like this?
My first tinder date was two years ago on Valentine’s day (02/14/2016)…
Most of my friends and family may be surprised to find out I was even on tinder.
Before I even downloaded it, I thought it was stupid and told myself I would NEVER EVER have it. Yet I am here writing to you about my first date…. on tinder. Continue reading “My first Tinder date…”
Does anyone else write letters to their future husband, pray for them or randomly send them love OR is it just me?!
After being single for over 3 years, there were times when I would get discouraged or have the feeling I would be alone forever.
As I was growing in my spirituality and learning to truly love who I am and be my authentic self, it was difficult to connect to the men around me and it seemed like the selection was getting smaller and smaller.
Sure, I dated several guys in the last 3 years but nothing that last more than a few weeks. As I look back, I realized two things.
- FILLING IN THE VOID: Instead of focusing on myself, I was going on dates to fill in the void of feeling “lonely”. I eventually decided to sit in that loneliness and realized I wasn’t alone; I had myself and God and of course all my loved one around me.
- I WAS WAITING: Sure I did date all these guys but like I said, nothing lasted more than a few weeks and in a way it was like I innately knew that these men were not going to be my HUSBAND and I wasn’t going to waste more time on them. In a strange way I was waiting for him.
So, in the past year something in me shifted. I began tapping into my spirituality and creating a relationship with God, I was loving myself and admiring my gifts and talents, I was confident and outspoken, I was living in bliss. My thoughts and mindset turned into happy and positive ones and I noticed so much love entering in my life. I also noticed that things I was manifesting were showing up as well.
Then one day out of the blue I was driving and I started thinking about my future husband and what he could be possibly doing. I turned the music down and I said “I hope where ever you are, that you are happy!” I hope he heard me. HA HA.
Anyway, a few days later I decided to write down a few things I would appreciate in a husband. Below are a few qualities that I jotted down:
- Be present; not focused on the past or the future but show up everyday as present as possible.
- Has integrity; honest with his word and commitments to himself and to those around him.
- Has a sense of humor; is a clown that can make me laugh and make those around him smile.
- He is confident when faced with challenges, thrives from it and enjoys learning from those experiences.
- Knows that he has a purpose in life.
- Is filled with love, light, and joy.
- He is vegan (for his health and to save all the animals)
- Loves traveling.
- Loves nature and sitting in silence.
- Enjoys hiking and going to the beach.
- Has a powerful presence but is gentle at the same time
- Loves giving hugs and holding hands
These are just some of the qualities I would love. In writing them down and sharing them, it’s like I am manifesting it to God and to the universe.
Honestly, the last couple of months I was sad and tired of being alone. I just wanted to cry because I saw all of my loved ones with a partner, getting engaged, married or having babies. I have gone through so much in my life the last 3 years and I wanted someone to share that with and someone to support me through it.
Oh but God knows exactly what He is doing in my life and he likes to remind me.
While I was reading “The Greatest Thing in the World” by Henry Drummond, a certain part stood out to me.
- Love is Patience. This is the normal attitude of Love; Love passive, Love waiting to begin; not in a hurry; calm; ready to do its work when the summons comes, but meantime wearing the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit. Love suffers long; beareth all things; believeth all things; hopeth all things. For Love understands, and therefore waits.
I believe that my love is out there and I am willing to wait and be calm until the day he walks into my world.
Deep down inside I knew that everything I was going through AND I am still going through is only preparing me. Could you imagine if I was in a relationship when I did not love myself, when I wasn’t confident? As I patiently wait for my husband, I will continue to share love and work on myself.
Now, you are patiently waiting to read the letter I wrote my future husband. I will not keep you waiting any longer. The letter is short but it’s from the heart.
Dear husband of mine,
I am writing this to you, without knowing who you are, where you are, and what you may be doing. All I know is that I love you with all of my heart, as crazy as that sounds. For a time, I was scared to find love and be in love, I have been “heartbroken” before and that caused me to hide from the world. For the last couple of years, I have been working on myself, to better who I am, to be present, to be joyful and happy, and to be light in this world.
We will meet when God and the universe intend us too. It will be perfect timing. All the time before was preparing us and making sure we were ready for one another. I have prayed and thought about you several times, I have cried wishing you were already with me. I have even spoken to you with words of love while I was driving. I am sending you lots of love wherever you were. I hope that you are smiling and that you are enjoying every single minute of your day and life.
Love is a magical thing. I can’t wait to share it with you, to hold your hand, hug you and kiss you, my dear.
Okay, there you go. I will probably write more letters to him but I wanted to share with you my heart and thoughts.
As I walk through life and I see my family and friends in relationships and marriages and even as I see other people with loved ones, it feels my heart with joy that one day I will be able to experience that. Thank you for sharing your love for one another.
For those that are also patiently waiting for their loved one, I pray for you that as you do wait that you are filled with joy and light. I hope that you love yourself so much, that the love that does enter your life only magnify’s it even more and you share that with those around you.
As always, I love all of you so very much.
With love, light, and gratitude.